Tax Filing Services CompleteTax 15% Off

by Dev Duff on February 24, 2012

Tax filing deadline this year is Tuesday, April 17th. A lot of us have already done the needful to file our tax returns. But if you are yet to file it, take advantage of the CompleteTax which is one of the best tax preparation method that results in a larger refund or smaller liability. On top of that, CompleteTax services are now available at 15% off for a limited time. Only 8 weeks of tax season to go, hurry! Also read some of the tax filing tips of 2012 that can help you save more on your returns.

CompleteTax 15% off discount

Thanks to the Extended Tax Season, you can file your tax returns by April 17th 2012. And CompleteTax offers the best services to file tax returns. ONLY ONE MORE MONTH customers can enjoy filing their taxes with the CompleteTax FREE Basic product, OR take an additional 15% off their Deluxe and Premium product offerings! Check the CompleteTax offers to save money on the best software for filing tax returns:

Save 15% on Deluxe tax filing package when you file at
Save 15% on your Federal tax return when you file at

Tax Filing Tips For 2012

Here are some tax filing tips recommended by

  • Tax Law Changes for 2011 Federal Tax Returns
    Before you file your 2011 federal income tax return in 2012, you should be aware of a few important tax changes that took effect in 2011. Check before you file for updates on any new legislation that may affect your tax return.
  • Education Tax Credits Help Pay Higher Education Costs
    Two federal tax credits may help you offset the costs of higher education for yourself or your dependents. These are the American Opportunity Credit and the Lifetime Learning Credit. read more
  • Six Tips on a Tax Credit for Retirement Savings
    If you make eligible contributions to an employer-sponsored retirement plan or to an individual retirement arrangement, you may be eligible for a tax credit, depending on your age and income.
  • Ten Things to Know About Capital Gains and Losses
    Did you know that almost everything you own and use for personal or investment purposes is a capital asset? Capital assets include a home, household furnishings and stocks and bonds held in a personal account. When you sell a capital asset, the difference between the amount you paid for the asset and its sales price is a capital gain or capital loss.
  • Early Distribution from Retirement Plans May Have a Tax Impact
    Taxpayers may sometimes find themselves in situations when they need to withdraw money from their retirement plan early. What they may not realize is that that transaction may mean a tax impact when they file their return.
  • Eight Things to Know about Medical and Dental Expenses and Your Taxes
    If you, your spouse or dependents had significant medical or dental costs in 2011, you may be able to deduct those expenses when you file your tax return. Here are eight things the IRS wants you to know about medical and dental expenses and other benefits.
  • The Child Tax Credit: 11 Key Points
    The Child Tax Credit is available to eligible taxpayers with qualifying children under age 17. The IRS would like you to know these eleven facts about the child tax credit.
  • Eight Facts about New IRS Form 8949 and Schedule D
    The IRS has a new form taxpayers must use to report most capital gains and losses from transactions relating to investment property. In previous years, these transactions would have been reported on your IRS Schedule D or D-1, but for tax year 2011, use Form 8949, Sales and Other Dispositions of Capital Assets.
  • Seven Tips to Help You Determine if Your Social Security Benefits are Taxable
    Many people may not realize the Social Security benefits they received in 2011 may be taxable. All Social Security recipients should receive a Form SSA-1099 from the Social Security Administration which shows the total amount of their benefits. You can use this information to help you determine if your benefits are taxable.
  • Taxable or Non-Taxable Income?
    Although most income you receive is taxable and must be reported on your federal income tax return, there are some instances when income may not be taxable.
  • Safeguard Your Refund – Choose Direct Deposit
    Direct deposit is the fastest, safest way to receive your tax refund. When a taxpayer combines e-file and direct deposit, the IRS will likely issue your refund in as few as 10 days.
  • Five Tips for Recently Married or Divorced Taxpayers with a Name Change
    If you changed your name after a recent marriage or divorce, the IRS reminds you to take the necessary steps to ensure the name on your tax return matches the name registered with the Social Security Administration. A mismatch between the name shown on your tax return and the SSA records can cause problems in the processing of your return and may even delay your refund.
  • Check your Eligibility for EITC
    The Earned Income Tax Credit is a financial boost for workers earning $49,078 or less in 2011. Four of five eligible taxpayers filed for and received their EITC last year. The IRS wants you to get what you earned also, if you are eligible.

This post was written by...

– who has written 305 posts on Dev Duff.

Contact the author

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: